My midwife recommended that I try red raspberry leaf tea. She suggested that it has been known to bring on labor. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I would rather drink from the bottom dish of a newly watered house plant than drink tea. Don't get me wrong, tea has many many health benefits that I wish I could use to my advantage, however you would be better off finding me in a Kona coffee plantation than with my pinky pointed north in England. But...here I am with a nice hot cup of red raspberry leaf tea. The Queen would be proud.
I suppose if my midwife told me that hanging from a tree by one arm like a monkey would bring on labor, I would be outside looking for the perfect Oak.
4 comments:
TAKING ONE FOR THE TEAM... THAT'S MY GIRL!!!!
COME ON BABY DEARBORN... COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!
XOXOXOXO
Dena,
You are too funny. If the tea doesn't work I found a few websites that suggest castor oil omelettes...yuck...I don't know if I would be that desperate...I think I would take the Monkey thing hanging from an Oak.
Good Luck
Ryan and Kellz
dena-
i suggest 2 minutes on a trampoline. once that's done, we have some redlines for you.
-staff person #37
My dad took my mom for some slightly gentle off roading to induce labor with my sister...it worked....She earlier declined the option of riding over the wakes on Harveys Lake in his boat...I'm sure that would've worked too.
Bless you Baby Dearborn, come out soon!
~Dawn
Post a Comment