I found your blog when I checked my own blogs referral list- I am guessing you randomly found my blog.
anyway....
I just wanted to say your blog is so beautiful and sweet.
Your new baby girl is gorgeous! I also have a Skyler- well almost, not Skylar but a SkyLER...my son who is just one year old. Maybe thats how you found my blog, through the similar name.
I hope you don't mind me commenting, but I really like your blog- the photos are so pretty, and you look wonderful. Love the butterfly pic...if you go to my blog I just wrote about some beautiful dragonflies my daughter and I saw the other day.
1 comment:
hello!
I found your blog when I checked my own blogs referral list- I am guessing you randomly found my blog.
anyway....
I just wanted to say your blog is so beautiful and sweet.
Your new baby girl is gorgeous! I also have a Skyler- well almost, not Skylar but a SkyLER...my son who is just one year old. Maybe thats how you found my blog, through the similar name.
I hope you don't mind me commenting, but I really like your blog- the photos are so pretty, and you look wonderful. Love the butterfly pic...if you go to my blog I just wrote about some beautiful dragonflies my daughter and I saw the other day.
Good luck with your new baby!
Post a Comment