
Most of you know that we nick-named the baby, "Johnny Damon" for reasons only a few of you actaully understand. But...today we have changed the name. We decided on "Lazy Bones Dearborn" AKA LBD
We are one day past the due date and mama and daddy are getting a bit irritable. We want our baby out. Above is a photo taken about 1 week ago on our front wall...That belly is more than ready to be vacant.
1 comment:
Hello my sweet friends. I was sitting here tonight just feeling a little sad because I didn't get a chance to talk to you today and this is what I found in my email. You always know how to put a smile on my face. Thank you! I (and everyone else) want the baby out too! Love the pic! How do you make 9 months, comfy clothes and summer heat look good. YOU AMAZE ME! xoxoxoxo
Love, Stacey
Cheers... to the next generation and to a wonderful labor and delivery! Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment