Thursday, November 17, 2005

Second wellness appointment

Skylar is now a whopping 9lbs-11oz and 23" long....in comparison to the other babies we know who are closest in age - (Ty and Brynna)...Skylar is a little peanut. However the good doc told me that she is above average in height and average for weight. She also had to go for her first set of vaccinations. She screamed like the dickens and if she knew how to talk I think I would have heard some new baby swear words and I bet I would have been on the top of her shit list.
She's delighted to discover her hands and arms. It's fun to watch these little discoveries. She is also starting to coo and gurgle...We have learned of her love for Elmo, so of course, being sucker parents, we bought her an Elmo puppet. She talks and smiles to Elmo. It's her first boyfriend. Is Elmo a boy? Who knows, but she flirts with it all the same!

1 comment:

rick is! said...

Nice new format. Very girly.