Thursday, August 14, 2008

All about spidey

I was informed today in a store called iparty by the store manager, Jake, that Spider Man was so last year and if you are looking for a Spider man pinata (where is that tilde when ya need it?!) you are a year too late.
hmmm...how did Jake get to be so cool that he knows that Iron Man is the new Spider man? And, oddly, why did I actually feel bad that I didn't know...what has my life turned into? I am being bullied by Jake the iparty manager.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Good grief. I know lots of young kids that are obsessed with spidey. I figured Skylar's b'day would involve the web throwing wonder. :) Try a google search. I found lots of Mickey Mouse (hard to find) supplies at a place called toyhunt.com. Of course now Brynna wants Winnie the Pooh! Time to switch gears AGAIN! For a while there I thought I was getting off easy with her request for the same theme as last year. ;)