I wish I could say that I was off on a far away island sipping tropical cocktails with my family and that would explain my lack of postings, but....well...that is not true and in fact quite the opposite is true. As of yesterday we have a snow total of 8" and it has been so cold that the only thing we've been sipping is hot chocolate and coffee. I do apologise for the photo strings and lack of commentary. More to come in days to follow...!
Our recent great accomplishment is that BOPPY IS FULLY POTTY TRAINED!! Sleeps thru the night and no accidents!! I am so proud that I could scream it from the roof top (that is, if it didn't have an 8" snow blanket.)
Hey one more thing...Bloggers this is for you: What happened to the editing portion of the posting program, where are my text editing menu's??
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great to see you back online! I love all the pictures. You guys look terrific! -We are coming up with friends in Sept. to see a ball game...more info to follow. Luv ya ~Dawnie Wannie
you probably need to upgrade your blogger to the new and improved version. just guessing. don't ask me how to do that though cause I can't member
Post a Comment