Skylar has been having trouble getting to sleep. I calm her down by holding her and softly singing. Since she is the better singer, I often let her choose the song. The other evening we were singing the happy birthday song. We must have repeated it 20 times. We sang to Mickey Mouse, to Madee dee (Madison), to Nonnie, to mommy, to daddy, you name it we sang it. So as you can imagine we ran out of names. She still didn't seem tired enough to sleep so I asked her if she could think of one more name. To my surprise she had one more up her sleeve.... mommy's pimple. I thought, was it really that noticeable that it should have it's own birthday? Apparently yes. When we got to the part where it was time to insert the name I stopped singing along to see what she would do. Sure enough she stuck her tiny pointer finger right on my chin, right smack on my what I thought was not a noticeable blemish...and sang softly bumple....
Friday, August 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too funny!
Post a Comment