Saturday, July 22, 2006

Not the normal crowd


Those who know me well, know that I don't come from the average family. Nope, our family doesn't seem to do anything average or common. It is not uncommon that our gatherings involve costumes, props and many times organized games. I'm not speaking of the annual family touch football games you see on those feel good commercials for tide, no we do things like...well because I do not have complete control over who reads this, I won't get into that...
Our parties also have themes...this year our family reunion had a theme. It was Hollywood 2006. Again since we are not the normal crowd you will see some disturbing images. Marilyn Monroe came, so did Elvis and Jessica Simpson, Angelina, Maddox and Zahara as well as Nancy Sinatra and the guy from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Hey Anthony what's in the brief case??? Yeah we won't go there either. The one on the ground is Nicole Brown Simpson. She's dead. I bet you can pick out OJ.
His motto...Drink grapefruit juice because OJ kills....

No comments: