Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dearborn News


With the upcoming events, J and I decided to start a blog. Feel free to check in and drop us a note!!

This is my little friend Mckenna Rae. She will be our site administrator!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The big question?? Did the worms survive???
Hope all is well, sounds like you are now prepared for everything.
love kim

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jolien De Mol said...

Hi,
I like reading a other baby website. Nice! She's already big for being 2 months now!
greetz,
Christof, dad of Jolien
www.joliendemol.blogspot.com

Jolien De Mol said...

Hi,
I like reading a other baby website. Nice! She's already big for being 2 months now!
greetz,
Christof, dad of Jolien
www.joliendemol.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.