Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tooth

I forgot to mention that while in the windy city miss shookie monsta cut a tooth. Lately it has grown up and out and it's pretty sharp...mmm my nursing days are coming to an end!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Brynna has her two bottom front teeth in and has yet to bite the food source. :)

Anonymous said...

Just a tip in case this happens and I know this will sound horrible, but a consultant will even tell you this: In the event of a 'lock down', instead of pulling her away which will pull you with her (PAIN!) push her face into you instead. It will cause her to release because she needs to take a breath instead. Works like magic and there is nothing worse than a bite on that most sensitive area and most damage is done when you are pulling her away.

By the way, Great pics of Chicago! ...Quite the little traveler! I wonder if there's an engineering degree in her future....