Ok, I don't know where she get's it, but my daughter has the eye of the tiger. We were in the grocery store the other day and there was an older gentleman blowing his nose, rather loudly, in the check out line next to ours. It didn't phase me until I looked down at my sweet baby and saw this face (see above). Yes she was glaring at this poor, obviously ill, man. I casually turned around to see if the man noticed. And sure enough he looked at her and then at me and said I think that little one is giving me the eye. I was so embarrassed. God, she is only 4 months old, how does she know how to give someone the eye? She didn't like the frequency at which he was blowing his nose and she was going to let him know it. Oh boy, here we go I thought. I didn't even know how to respond, I just tried that polite nervous giggle and the old guy seemed to fall for it. See that?! I am already covering for her! What's next I ask? The college fund we have going, may be used for bail in the near future! HAA..kidding Papa! Tuesday, January 17, 2006
The Eye
Ok, I don't know where she get's it, but my daughter has the eye of the tiger. We were in the grocery store the other day and there was an older gentleman blowing his nose, rather loudly, in the check out line next to ours. It didn't phase me until I looked down at my sweet baby and saw this face (see above). Yes she was glaring at this poor, obviously ill, man. I casually turned around to see if the man noticed. And sure enough he looked at her and then at me and said I think that little one is giving me the eye. I was so embarrassed. God, she is only 4 months old, how does she know how to give someone the eye? She didn't like the frequency at which he was blowing his nose and she was going to let him know it. Oh boy, here we go I thought. I didn't even know how to respond, I just tried that polite nervous giggle and the old guy seemed to fall for it. See that?! I am already covering for her! What's next I ask? The college fund we have going, may be used for bail in the near future! HAA..kidding Papa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! That look could definitely make you want to crawl under a rock. It is awful cute though!
Post a Comment